STABLE CORPORATE BACKGROUND – COMPETITIVE PACKAGE – CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY AND TRAINING SUPPORT – CAFETERIA – HEALTH INSURANCE – LONG-TERM WORK OPPORTUNITIES – HOME OFFICE
We are currently looking for a
with 2-3 years of tax consulting experience
into our dynamically growing Tax Advisory team
Who are we?
Grant Thornton is one of the largest international networks of auditing and consulting services, with 58,000 employees in 130 countries around the world.
Our proactive consultants have outstanding professional experience, providing efficient and unique solutions focused on the needs of our clients. Whether our clients are geographically anywhere, they receive the same thorough, substantive attitude, flexibility and outstanding expertise from our experts everywhere.
Our mission is to create value for our customers with our service.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide high quality Tax advisory services for Hungarian and international companies, concerning the taxation of local and foreign companies, analyzing of their planned transactions from taxation and accounting point of view
- Supporting of complex tax advisory and tax planning services both for Hungarian and international companies
- Supporting of Tax and Financial due diligence
- Preparation of Corporate Income Tax, KIVA, Local Business Tax, Innovation Contribution, VAT, and Personal Income Tax calculations and tax returns
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of tax advisory
- University / College degree in economics or University degree in law
- Deep knowledge of Tax and Accounting regulations concerning companies and openness to continuous learning
- Precise and conscientious work that puts customer needs first
- Supportive and exemplary attitude within the tax group and towards other company units
- Varied and easy-to-understand oral and written communication in both Hungarian and English
- Tax Advisor certification
- Accounting experience
- Work experience in multinational environment
- Confident German language skills
- „B” category driving license
What we offer:
- A high-quality and efficient service provider work culture, in the development of which you can also take an active part
- With the support of our managers, you can feel both the continuous development of your expertise and the implementation of your career plans
- We also support your professional development with internal and external trainings
- We provide your business English or German language learning through in-house training
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Medicover health insurance program,
- Flexible working conditions, even with 2 days of home-office option
- Good atmosphere at work
- Modern office and environment in downtown Budapest
Are you interested?
If you feel that our goals point in the same direction and we are thinking along similar values, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV in Hungarian and/or English.
We would like to inform you that by submitting your application you agree to comply with Article CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. Section 5 (1) (a) of Act 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union - GDPR. s. Pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EC) No 1/2003, their personal data and the documents submitted containing personal data may be consulted and processed in the tendering procedure.