Services Audit & Assurance
We offer more than you expect
Responsible auditing of companies is an integral part of our highly developed economic and financial system. We guarantee compliance with regulations and professional independence, while aiming to create value for our customers.
Grant Thornton offers the entire range of auditing services, with a focus on statutory and voluntary audits of financial statements (pursuant to international auditing standards) and audits of consolidation packages. The audits are designed to give our customers security as well as to identify risks and supply important information on optimization potential. An objective assessment by an external auditor increases trust in the financial reporting of a company, especially for partners, banks and customers but also for employees and protects the management against unintentional errors.
We serve our customers as partners rather than annoying them with strict formalities – but we never compromise our Independence.
- Mandatory audits and voluntary audits of single-entity and consolidated financial statements
- Audits of foundations
- Due diligence audits
- Audits pursuant to capital market law (listing prospectuses and investment fund annual reports)
- High level reviews
- Special audits (company transformations, mergers, special audits according to stock corporation law, etc.)
- Accounting audits and management audits, especially as auditors of associations
- Audits for fraud detection