Services Accounting - Outsourcing
Bookkeeping services that deliver up-to-date figures are essential for the management of a company. Depending on a customer’s needs, we collect and organize receipts, coordinate the record-keeping of transactions, make the journal entries, produce monthly reports and supply the results in time. We tailor our services to meet a customer’s specific requirements for the chart of accounts and analysis reports. We make the reports available in the local language as well as in English. Smooth communications with the accounting departments of customers are guaranteed.
Single-entity and consolidated financial Statements
We produce the financial statements in a timely manner based on the bookkeeping we or our customers prepare and create all other documents required (tax returns, notifications to the Companies Register, etc.). If desired, we also prepare consolidation and group accounting policy manuals.
Our specialty is the reconciliation of national financial statements with a group’s reporting system (according to national accounting standards, IFRS or US-GAAP) to obtain the information needed for the consolidated financial statements.
- Journal entry of ongoing business transactions and computer-based record-keeping
- Compilation of regular analysis reports and information on business development
- Preparation of single-entity financial statements, notes to financial statements and drafting assistance for the report of the management board
- Preparation of tax returns
- Notifications to the Companies Register and other public authorities