In case you feel at your company that:
- you would need help with the overwhelming amount of HR tasks,
- your internal processes should and could be made more efficient, or
- an organisational renewal would be useful, but you don’t know where to start,
do not hesitate to contact us!
Supplementing our employment administration services, we introduce our recently added HR consultancy area:
- consultancy on organisational development, structural systematisation at the company, overview and due diligence of positions and work organisation;
- establishing compensation systems, with the examination of tax and expense consequences, as well as internal policies
- creating cafeteria and grade systems;
- surveying the needs for, as well as creating internal policies contributing to more efficient operations;
- labour market consultancy, support in recruitment and selection, from the identification of labour needs to implementing the onboarding process;
- human resource registration tasks, requesting social security and tax identification numbers.
All companies have unique, different needs. Employment-related and HR tasks are present in every organisation, even if there is no dedicated person appoint to these tasks. There may be several reasons for this, ranging from the costs involved to issues of confidentiality, to which we offer a solution. On the other hand, in many situations, a reliable consultancy background is indispensable in connection with change management or systematisation tasks, if your aim is long-term success.
Therefore, with our HR services, we offer customised consultancy, on a case-by-case basis, for implementing projects, and also provide continuous support for HR management tasks (outsourcing).
Our colleagues are pleased to be at your service to assess individual needs and to discuss concrete situations that may emerge, by telephone, e-mail or in person.
If our services offered raised your interest, please contact our colleague:
HR Services – Business Process Solutions
We do hope that we could be at your service with this information. Should you have any further queries, please feel free, to contact us!